Our CBCT imaging offers unparalleled diagnostic 3-dimensional image quality at the lowest reasonable radiation dose, giving Dr. Erben a more precise image than compared to traditional X rays.
- These high resolution images are then used to construct a 3-D representation of the patient's teeth, oral and maxillofacial region (mouth, jaw, and neck).
- These images are then analyzed in a sophisticated computer in our office which gives us more detailed information.
- CBCT has become an indispensable tool in evaluating and diagnosing pathology with a higher degree of accuracy as compared to standard x-rays.
In our practice the health and safety of our patients is of the highest concern.
- This cutting edge technology allows an approximate 80% reduction in radiation to our patients with an increase in diagnostic capabilities.
- The result is a highly detailed digital image of your tooth that can be enhanced to better diagnose dental concerns and determine the very best treatment for each case.